Inside NETBOX 3 the new interface modules are working and the interface to measuring computer is Ethernet.
One BOX offers 8 or 16 channels for inductive Transducers and 16 channels digital I/O operating with 24V/DC.
BOXes for incremental transducers are available as well.
The interface to measuring computer could transfer up to 1000 measuring values per second.
NETBOX 3 - technical short description
• SPC unit in aluminium enclosure, powdercoated in light grey and blue
• WxHxD = 260x70x160 mm, splash water and dust protected
• weight 2,5kg
• unit with up to 16 inputs for inductive transducers TESA/DC or compatible
• optional inductive transducers (Mahr, Marposs, Knäbel, IM, Voss, Hirt, Solartron etc.)
• optional incremental probes (Heidenhain, Mahr, Zeiss , Magnescale, KEYENCE etc.)
• 16 digital inputs and outputs 24V DC optically isolated
• operating temperature 10°-45°C
• external power supply or NET-V-BOX
• power performance 15W